Go from "where do I start?" to creating a beautiful children's book, self-publishing it on Amazon and other retailers, and marketing it to maximize sales with this 62-page all-encompassing PDF guide. This will give you every step to successfully self-publish your children's book in as little as 6 months.
This guide covers:
- The writing and editing process
- Working with an illustrator
- Determining your target audience
- Wholesale discounts
- ISBNs and barcodes
- Filing for a DBA
- Copyrighting your book
- Obtaining an LCCN
- Writing your author bio, book description, and copyright page
- Creating your author press kit
- Publishing on a print on demand platform
- Tailoring your marketing efforts to maximize profits... and MORE.
- Sample Non-Disclosure Agreement
- Sample Illustrator Engagement Agreement
- Verbiage to ask for book reviews, approach libraries and bookstores, and land interviews with media outlets
You will be directed to download the guide upon checkout. Happy publishing!